What is HD-TVI 1080P Lite?
Allows 720P DVRs to add 1080P (2 Megapixel) HD-TVI TurboHD and
HD-CVI cameras (other manufacturers) with 960 x 1080 resolution. Remember that
Full HD is 1920 x 1080 and that is why the DVR will not be able to reach to
record to Full HD. With this advantage we can use motorized lens TURBOHD
cameras to move the lens remotely.
- HD-TVI: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- CVBS: WD1@ 30 IPS.
- AHD: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- CVI: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- IP: 1 Megapixel (2 channels).
- BNC Connector.
- Video de HDMI and VGA simultaneous output.
- Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1080
/ 1280 x 1024 / 1280 x 720 / 1024 x 768.
- Recording with automatic overwriting.
- Configurable to start to recording with
only one clic.
- Recording programming through calendar,
manual or event.
Search and Playback:
- Instant playback of a camera in live
- Simultaneous syncronous 4 channel playback
at 1080p Lite in forward/backward.
- Local and remote playback, with log or
- Recording Identification through tags and
playback through tags.
- Important segment block to avoid
- 6 simultaneous users.
- Supports Main and Sub Stream.
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP,
DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS.
- 1 Network Port: RJ-45 10/100 Mbps.
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports (Supports Mouse, included).
Physical and Electrical
- Power Supply: 12 VCD (Included)
- Consumption: Max. 8 W.
- Operating Temperature: 14 ~ 131°F (-10 ~ 55 ºC).
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 7.87 x 1.77″ (200 x
200 x 45 mm).
- Weight: 1.76 lb (800 g).