You’ve placed your order and now you just can’t wait for it to arrive. We totally get it!
When you place an order, we’ll email you an order receipt. This doesn’t mean your order has shipped, we still need to verify your payment (if applicable), process your order and package it.
Tootoolbay.com is a multi-vendor marketplace so sometimes this may take up to 24 business hours (weekends not included).
Shipping time estimates are shown at checkout and are exclusive of the time required to prepare your order. Shipping estimates should be used as a guide from the date you receive an email confirmation that your order has shipped.
Order Status Definitions:
- Processing – Order has been received. We are preparing it.
- On Hold – Awaiting Payment. Please allow up to 24 working hours for payments to be verified.
- Preparing for Shipping – We are packaging your order. It will be shipped soon
- Shipped – Your order has been dispatched and should be delivered within the estimated time
- Complete – Delivery of your order has been successful
- Cancelled – Your order has been cancelled.
- If the order is being shipped via a Local Courier, you will always be contacted before the delivery of your package is attempted.
- The estimated shipping time via this method is usually 1-2 business days.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if your order has not arrived beyond the estimated delivery time provided. We work closely with our local courier service providers to ensure proper delivery, and can hopefully clear up things on our end.
- Once your payment has been verified, we’ll prepare your order and send you a confirmation email when it has been shipped. The estimated shipping time via this method is usually 2-3 business days.