- Net contents 250 grams BLACK SHARP wax-like 3D printer resin
- Sharp details
- Easy to cast using normal 5-6 hour burnout cycle. Any PLASTICAST® investment powder is recommended.
- 100% Ash-free
- No smell, low viscosity and easy to clean
- Compatible with any printer using 365, 385 and 405nm light source
*** PLEASE READ IMPORTANT HEALTH, SAFETY AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE ***
CAUTION- Causes eye and skin irritation. Wear nitrile gloves, safety glasses and protective clothing while using these and any 3D Printer Resin products. For eye contact wash with plenty water, if skin irritation or ingestion occurs seek immediate medical attention.
HAZARDOUS COMPONENT- Phenylbis (2,4,6- trimethylbenzoyl)- phosphine oxide.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure resin vat and build plate is clean to avoid print failure.
- Shake bottle for 90 seconds the pour desired amount in vat, proceed to print.
- After printing wash printed parts using 90% ethanol or rubbing alcohol in Wash & Cure machine for no longer than 120 seconds. Dry using air compressor or paper towel. Repeat process if all the excess resin has not been removed. DO NOT expose resin to ethanol for more than 120 seconds at a time.
- After printing filter unused resin into the bottle and close properly.
Resin is light and heat sensitive. Store in a dark area or place in a black plastic or paper bag, do not expose to direct sunlight. Store between 22-27 degrees Celsius.